Saturday, September 26, 2009

WHERE AN END AND NEW BEGINING MEET






Never felt so much pain and happiness all together in a week
I found out who my real friends were
For the real ones
Thank you for always being there for me,
making me feel like its not the end,
letting me know i'm not alone,
trying your best to make me smile,
pushing me to strive for the better,
and restarting my engine whenever it stops.

For those who i thought you were,
Thank you for teaching me a lesson,
making me think deeper,
making me slightly wiser,and for the good times we shared.


For him,
I believe, I would never find anyone else
whom I would love as much as I loved you.
No one could ever replace you, or will replace you.
You showed me the best and worst sides of love.
We shared the best and worst moments of us together.
Your smile ensures me that the world is perfect.
Your touch stopped me from breathing.
I showed you how I feel, without saying a word.
I'm sorry for not being strong enough.
I will eventually learn to let you go, I hope you do too
but the memories we made, together
will be locked in a section of my heart, forever
This might be the end of a chapter,
but it's gonna lead to a better begining,
not for me
but for us



your love,
leela

No comments:

Post a Comment