Thursday, August 20, 2009

IZ XHAT LOVE?

i never publish for 2dayz,

ermmm,
anyway me damm buzy nowadayz,
really no mood think bout anything now,
but got somethnig xhat can't make me sleep tight,
ermm,i juzt think of it,

i juzt get new fren from FB,
he lookz great,
ermm he really understand who are me,
i get fren wit him for 2weekz eady,
but he really understand me,
xhaz the think xhat i lyke from him,


but i donow iz that i fall for him?
oh my god ,
pleaze help me,
im not lyke tiz b4,
im strong,
but now i become so weak coz of him,
iz xhat i realy fall 4 him,
alwayz thingking of him?


ermm but i donow how 2 said xhat 2 him,
i want he start first
iz xhat he fall for me to?
ermmmmmm


juzt wait and see lol,
i donow wat 2 said eady,
me in big trouble now?
please survive me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment