Monday, August 17, 2009

TENSION!!!!

oh my godness,

in tiz few dayz me damm buzy,

so let me share wat happend on friday until today,



friday,

ermm me a bit tension in working place,
alot of workz to do,
ermm no rezt asso,
about my partime job,
my bozz want 2 close the shop,
coz no money to pay the rent,
nowadayz salez osso low,
ermm but i love tiz job,
coz i can gain money easily,
ermm but i hope she will never close the shop,
and do something so we can work as normal,
ermmm ...



saturday,

i wake at 11am,
4 me to late,

huhuhuh,
coz alwayz wake up early at 6.30,
so saturday and sunday,
i spend 2 get rezt as well,
ermm i went work as normal,
my bozz said she will never close the shop,
wow,xhank god,
uhuhhu,
at leazt i still got hope,
and i happy wit it,
so i can work normal,
no tension eady,
huhuhh
love u!!!
i mean my bozz,
huhuhuh
xhaz all on saturday!!!



sunday,

ermm as normal,
my holiday,
so can get more rezt,
but i spend my tyme wit my mom,
clean the house,
and wit my puppy,
huhuhuh
ermm more,
nothing to share bout,




today,


i feel k lol,
nothing to be happy bout,
ermm as normal,
went to my practical lol,
no much work,
more to relax,

uhhuhuhu


so xhaz all,






p:)

No comments:

Post a Comment