Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BITCH!!!

Hye,I juzt want 2 let u know xhat wat the real story of my status in my pofile,
Before tiz I been in love wit 1 guy who iz more younger xhan me 1year,he is 19 and name jazvinder,
And lastly I break of wit him,but honestly he iz the one who purpose 2me,I m the one who break of wit him coz,he really no tyme 4me,but he really matured!!
Ermm so xhatz about my love wit the guy,jazvinder fren iz my fren,name trishan,19 asso,
Before tiz we really close,every pob I share wit him,bout me and jazvindder,
After a few monthz,I seldomly on my fb,and lost contact wit this guy,suddenly I get know xhat he iz in relationship wit tiz girl,hasveena k tarlock juzt 15,(but donow how to respect other who are more elder xhan her)after he couple wit her,he forget bout me,I donow ever tiz girl done something or ask trishan lost contact wit me.but I feel I realy lost his relationship becoz of tiz bitch!!
Firstime I got chat wit tiz girl,she ask I know trishan or not,xhan I said my fren,and she sound k a bit xhat tyme,she said trishan lyke her very much,I said og good lol,xhan I never get any reply from trshan,ermm,xhan I juzt ignore him,

Evertyme she start chat wit me she always said she happy wit trishan lah,wat lah,;lyke wanna make me jealaous,come on,I juzt think trishan iz my fren,and I think I got a lot of admired outside there,who more good and hensem,ermm but better I go wit them lol,but this bitch show of that she really got a good guy in a life,ermm and perasan kez
Yezterday tiz bitch hit me in chat,
Our conversation!!
Tiz 1 I copy from my fb chat,wit xhat girl!!
9:08pmHasveen K
heya!
9:09pmHasveen K
hmmm not planning to reply? :-)
lol
9:11pmLeela
hye
sowie late
9:12pmHasveen K
oh its kay
thought u werent planning to reply la..thts all
hehe
9:13pmLeela
nolah
chat a bit low
so watz going on wit u
9:13pmHasveen K
hmmm other than trishan flowering up my life.. nothing much.. :-)
hahaha
and you?
:-)

9:15pmLeela
k good
me juzt being good wit my frendz
and my bf lol:)

9:16pmHasveen K
whose he ?? lol
9:17pmLeela
u donow him,if i tell u asso lol,ahhaha,
9:18pmHasveen K
haha is he also younger than u..like all the guys u like? hehe..jk k
9:18pmLeela
NOP,he older 2yearz xhan me lol
9:19pmHasveen K
finally..haha u kep liking younger guys..why ah?
cougar likings is it??
9:19pmLeela
ME ,
ahaahaha,once u know
they lyke me most
coz there said i more younger than my ge
age*
ermm
9:20pmHasveen K
lol
9:21pmLeela
i juzt lyke guy younger xhan me
9:21pmHasveen K
hahahaha funny.
9:21pmLeela
who enough matured lol
9:21pmHasveen K
haha okay.,.. peadophile is it?





So if u all want to view their pofile,
Hasveena k tarlock(who the fair 1 ryte side)
Trishan morhan
She tag me and wrote bout me in her wall!!
How cheap iz she!!


Lastly,after u know the real story,
So u can see who mistake iz tiz!!

Juzt comment on my status in my pofile,
thankz for the commentz!!!
leela

No comments:

Post a Comment