Thursday, October 22, 2009

DEEPAVALI MOMENT

I know its late but if raya goes on for one month, why not deepavali?

So, on deepavali morning, I went to temple. And the first thing I did when back from temple iz run to the living room and eat my mom muruku.

There is only three because I ate the rest. haha. In my family we can have deepavali without new stuff, new clothes, without relatives but not without my mom muruku and custard cookies. And not to forget, the almond landon.


yea, it's that little because I ate the rest. haha :)

All my relatives were there and it was nice because I haven't seen them so long, especially my cousins. Only God knows when was the last time we met.



Me and durga my lil cousin sis





Me and kogi sis



After that, they went back on the same day!!!

But deepa;s pamily stayed in my home for 1 day!!!xhat moment really enjoyable...
Deepa sleep in my room.And i drunk carseberg...
Itz really cool,
At the morning we went out for shopping!!
We went to SSF for bought some stuff!!
Here some pic xhat we captured for memoriez!!!



Me and my lovely sis deepa



Me and myself



Wit deepa mom,my lovely atta



Gonna mizz them soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.............
That's all for now. Chao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment