Monday, October 26, 2009

HE BROKE MY HEART!!!

I was so happy coz u enter in my life!! But itz juzt a dream coz u came 2 my life ,where do u lie 2 me coz want to be with me!!!

I so upset when everthing I set with u juzt a dream!!! Why should u do tiz 2 me? Omg I never guezz tiz will hapend 2 me!!! I love u so much….but everthing juzt a dream I never heard in my life!!

U should tell me from begin xhan I will consider bout it!! But now after I get know the reall…I was wondering why should I get in love wit u xhat more younger xhan me 3yearz but act lyke 20 yearz gu!y!

Itz really hurt coz I love u!!

im so stupid trust everthing u said 2 me,but now I leave u and go….im happy for xhat coz I can get better xhan u!!!

itz really hurt,xhaz only the way I gonna fine my own life soon.I can’t accept u in my life anymore ….im so sory!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment